Friday 4 September 2015

Aylan to Papa



Those people with feeble heart do not read this...
Aylan is a three year old Syrian boy who wanted to reach Greece island  Kos with his family consisting of his father, mother and his 5 year old brother Galip. Thousands of people from various Afrian countries are fleeing their homeland in under capacity boats to escape from the IS terrorist group and Civil war. Lots of people have lost their lives in the middle of the ocean in the process. The European countries like Hungary and Greece have put electric fences to prevent these people from entering their country.


Aylan's family was also traveling in a under capacity boat in the treacherous sea waters with may other people from their home land. Their boat gave up near Turkey and most of them drowned in the waters. This little boy's photo has changed the mind set of many EU nations like Hungary, Austria and they are now accepting refugees from war troden Syria, Libya and other African countries. A salute to Angela Merkel, the Chancellor of Germany who gave voice to the refugees from the beginning.

This one article is a tribute to Aylan, the little boy who changed the minds of Big European countries. We love you Aylan.

An imagination- What Aylan would say to his father?

PAPA..
This is Aylan. Can you hear me?
I see you crying now.

Why are you crying papa?
You want to know why did I sleep in the beach with my face half drowned inside the sand?
I will tell you papa.
You told we would be safe.
You told that the place we go will give us food and water. You even promised me that you would buy me a remote car, once I asked you.
Papa..
You know what?
I saw them coming, the big waves that collapsed our small boat. I was with you and mom. Galip was also with us. But, once the big wave hit, I could not see anything papa. I was drinking that water. It was so salty. I couldn’t breathe. I searched for you and mom. But my little fingers were not enough to grab you, to hold on to you. I saw mom. She asked me to come to her. I was very afraid. She was not normal. She called me again and again from the sky. Now, I saw Galip standing next to her calling my name. He said he would not beat me and asked to come with him. Then, there were you. I saw you picking me with all your might. You wanted me. You wanted all of us, mom, Galip and me. But by the time you took us to the beach, it was too late papa. Mom already gave me a remote car to play and Galip promised not to snatch that from me. So I went with them papa. Now, that explains my sound sleep in the sand from which I would never wake up.



This place where I stay is called heaven mom said to me and I get enough cars and planes to play. There is no bomb. There is no fight. So I will never come to the seas that took you away from me. You should have come with us papa. Here it is so good papa. Mom says it is because of love. She says it brings us peace.
Why there is no love in the place you live papa?
Why people always fight over land?
When will there be peace in your place?
If there is no peace, you come to us papa. You will love this place.
If you want to stay there, I will not bother you. But, don’t cry for us papa. Mom says big people from big nations are talking about the friends from our country only because of my photo. Mom says I served the purpose of my birth and she says she is proud of me and Galip. I am happy for that papa. Mom always talks about you papa. She is always worried about you. She says you tried you best to save us. She thinks you are sad. She loves you papa.
Ok papa. I am going to play with Galip. There are lots of kids like me here.
We all love you papa.

Image source:
www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk 
st-eutychus.com

No comments:

Did I dilute mother's day?

In my previous blog, I mentioned that there are momma souls , that needs to be celebrated. It's not just your mother. Oh! Did I just say...