Tuesday 26 January 2016

*Moon and its other side.*


Part-1
Every night, I love to gaze at stars. But the one that really catches my eyes is the moon.
It romanticizes every second I look at it. Even it made me write a few lines, which might make you feel like, 'I have read it already.'
But I am daring myself to share them.


"I look at the moon.
Every night I look at it. 
Like I would never get bored. 
Like I would go and live there one day.
It gives me hope,
The hope that there is someone at the other end of the earth, 
Looking at the moon, at the same time as me,
Feeling my presence around them, even though they might not have seen me or known me.
Like one day, we would be together,
And that day we would promise to each other.
A real promise that would go like this,
"Hey! You, I promise that I would be your moon in the darkness.""


Romantic right?
But, can you note the depth of the promise?
Yeah! You have missed it. I know. Because, we are misled. Our brain functions lazily during all the time (I am sorry. I generalized. Its my brain actually) . And get excited, when we (I) hear something realted to love. The dopa mine in the hypothalamus does that. But the beauty is, we get blocked with all the functionalities like analyzing a statement when something romantic happens/heard. Though there r several flaws in the so called poem, I would love to take the promise statement helping you analyse that.
This made me write another poem like thing!

No comments:

Did I dilute mother's day?

In my previous blog, I mentioned that there are momma souls , that needs to be celebrated. It's not just your mother. Oh! Did I just say...