Sunday 10 May 2020

Did I dilute mother's day?

In my previous blog, I mentioned that there are momma souls, that needs to be celebrated. It's not just your mother. Oh! Did I just say, not just your mother? Yes, I did. By saying so, did I just dilute mother's day? I did not.

My mom taught me to include every loving soul in my 💓 life to make life more easy. Or let's say more livable. She used to or is still admiring little things like a blossoming flower and the red ball that sets on the west in the evening. She learns something new everyday and never stops believing that she can make a difference in someone's life, at least in small ways. She does for sure 👍. You can get that from the people, who she crosses.

She also taught me another thing. That we have to love everyone. We have to see good in everyone. This, she did not say explicitly. She lived and is living as an example. So, when I say, I see "momma souls" in many people, she would be proud of me. Of course, no one can take her place. Because, she is the one, who in first place helped me see them, through her deeds. But, I do see momma souls and it's an extension of her and not replacing her.

So again to my mom, who helped me in seeing them and to the momma souls themselves, "Happy mother's Day".

No comments:

Did I dilute mother's day?

In my previous blog, I mentioned that there are momma souls , that needs to be celebrated. It's not just your mother. Oh! Did I just say...